Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Testing ...


Ok ... so Flock has a handy-dandy tool built into it that allows you to click the feather-pen in their magic toolbar, type up your blog, then publish it.

I'm trying it out ... because this is SO much more convenient than logging into Blogger first, then following various links to get to a fresh blog page.

Lazy? Maybe. But I call it convenience. Now, no matter what page I'm on, what I'm doing on the 'net, or what I'm absorbed in ... I can click on my little feather-pen and blog away. I can even save it as a draft to be edited before it is published. Or preview it to see if my links worked. Or insert an image.

*Devyl is a happy Gyrl*

I keep finding more and more things about Flock that I love!


*clicks Publish to see if she set things up right*

Blogged with Flock

1 comment:

Devyl Gyrl said...

Oh oh oh this ROCKED!
FREAKIN ROCKED!

Melikes. Berry mush.

~Devyl is a BERRY happy Gyrl~