Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another try ...

I have not been successful in the past at keeping up with a blog. However, blogging is apparently the new wave of communication, because it allows people to keep up with those they care about. I prefer a little bit more personal of a conversation, but I know a lot of busy people who are on the 'net at odd times of the day/night who don't get a lot of personal time for telephone or chat conversations.

I honestly wouldn't have done this if so many of my Twitter buddies hadn't asked me if I had a blog. Have you heard of Twitter by the way? If not, you should: http://twitter.com.

There's no telling how closely I will actually follow along with this blog in terms of updating it. However, I promise to TRY ... and that, my friends, is the best I can do!

Most likely, I'll post random things and make a comment on them, as I generally don't have a WHOLE LOT to talk about otherwise. Those of you who know me know that I keep to myself in RL except for a select few friends. Online, I'm totally opposite: a social butterfly.

Enjoy.

4 comments:

Beav said...

That's awesome, hon! Glad to have another touch on the web for you. (I can never touch you too much, you know.) ;)

Devyl Gyrl said...

*purrrs softly*

I love it when you talk touchy-feely :)
xoxo

Shashi Bellamkonda said...

Three Cheers ! to your starting a blog. Anything you can't wirte in 140 characters you should blog about.

Devyl Gyrl said...

*laughs* Shahi, you are a blog pusher, aren't you :)

I'll do my best to remember to blog!!